You must be thinking that launching money transfer services in your merchant network would be a lengthy process.
Eko has launched its APIs that allow you to launch money remittance services in your network in a jiffy. All you need to do is follow the five steps mentioned below:
1. Simply "Sign-in" on the developer portal developers.eko.in. and start experimenting with the staging APIs. If you like the APIs and it fulfills your requirements, please send an email to email@example.com with your contact details.
Within 24 hours, our team will get in touch with you and guide you through our on-boarding process & commercials.
2. Complete Documentation Process - As a next step, you just need two soft copies of the following KYC documents (as per the table below) to get you on-boarded. Please ensure that the copies are self-attested.
We will send you two copies of the agreement. Please sign them and send it back to us.
3. Start API Integration - Create a working prototype of your remittance solution and share dummy user login and password with Eko team.
4. UAT Signoff - Eko's Compliance and Quality Assurance team shall do a UAT of your solution in order to check if integration is consistent. Once Eko gives UAT signoff to the prototype, production credentials would be shared along with operational information.
5. Go Live - You would need to replace staging credentials with production credentials and staging URL with production URL in your code. And your product will be ready for launch!